Courthouse Columns Get Some TLC

Putnam Highway Department workers Joe Murdock, Justyn Lewis and Mark Semo repaired pillars Nov. 14 at the Historic Courthouse in Carmel. The pillars were added to the Courthouse, which is the second oldest in the state still in use, during an 1847 renovation. (Photo provided)


The Current is a member of The Trust Project, a consortium of news outlets that has adopted standards to allow readers to more easily assess the credibility of their journalism. Our best practices, including our verification and correction policies, can be accessed here. Have a comment? A news tip? Spot an error? Email [email protected].

Comments are closed.