Then & Now: Diamond Farm Rotisserie

Diamond Farm Rotisserie opened in 1931 on Route 9 in Philipstown and operated there for more than 25 years. Today, the building is home to Bailey’s Dentistry.

Modern photo by Michael Turton


Trust MarkHOW WE REPORT
The Current is a member of The Trust Project, a consortium of news outlets that has adopted standards to allow readers to more easily assess the credibility of their journalism. Our best practices, including our verification and correction policies, can be accessed here. Have a comment? A news tip? Spot an error? Email [email protected].

Comments are closed.