Support independent journalism.
Why membership matters. Membership aims to establish an enduring connection between The Highlands Current and the community of supporters who embrace its mission — click here to see a list of our many supporters. As a member, you will have unique opportunities to be heard by the staff and the community, to learn what’s new and important in thoughtful and expedited ways and to share your passion for news that is broad, deep and tailored to your concerns on local issues and on national issues as they play out in our community.
- The first 100 new members will receive The Current tote bag.
- Members who make a recurring gift of $10 or more per month will receive free mail delivery of the paper through 2021 in addition to the PARTNER benefits.
● Annual membership includes the benefits in the chart above. Benefits will begin in January 2021.
● Need to renew? Click here to see if you are on our list of active members.
● Already a member and want to make an additional donation? All contributions count toward increasing your membership level each year. To increase your monthly recurring contribution, click here.
● Interested in mail delivery? Click here.
Highlands Current Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity. As such, all donations made are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of our most recently filed financial report is available from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Registry or, upon request, by contacting the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty St., New York, NY 10005, or at our site. You also may obtain information on charitable organizations from the New York State Office of the Attorney General at charitiesnys.com or 212-416-8401.