Be a part of the best news source in the Hudson Highlands!
Highlands Current Inc. is a nonprofit news organization based in Cold Spring, N.Y., that publishes the free weekly newspaper The Highlands Current and website HighlandsCurrent.org. It is a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt organization, and donations to it are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our award-winning reporting on local news and events, the arts and much more each and every week. The newspaper and website have together won a total of 33 New York Press Association Better Newspaper Contest awards since 2013.
Friend ($25 to $99) ___
Supporter ($100 to $499) ___
Sponsor ($500 to $999) ___
Leadership Circle ($1,000 or more) ___
There are a number of ways to support The Current:
- Print our donation form and mail it with a check or money order made out to Highlands Current Inc. to 161 Main St., Cold Spring, NY 10516. (Add $20 for 52-week mail delivery.)
- Make a donation through the PayPal Giving Fund, which waives all fees.
- Many companies will match gifts made by employees to non-profits. To search for your employer, see Double the Donation.
- Make a donation with your credit card through Paypal (after clicking the button at the top of the page, look for link at lower left). Paypal deducts 2.5 percent of your donation in fees.
- Contribute through your donor-advised fund (DAF) such as Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon.
- Donate stock (email [email protected] for info).
- Make a recurring monthly payment by selecting an option and clicking on the button below. Paypal deducts 2.5 percent of your donation in fees.
Thank you for your support!Did you find this article useful or informative? Please consider a donation to support our work. Even $5 a month, charged automatically to your credit card, would be terrific. We are able to provide this website and our weekly print paper free to the community -- and pay our writers, photographers and editors for their hard work -- because of the generosity of readers like you.