Boscobel is warming up the place and inviting everyone to gather around a traditional bonfire for some old-fashioned, “kindled” fun, food and festivities. Visit Boscobel’s Third Annual Family Bonfire Night for refreshments and activities:
- New this year: Hot dogs, soft drinks and more for sale on site by Joe’s Last Stand
- Bonfire in the West Meadow overlooking the Hudson River
- Folk, soft rock and sing-along songs with Boscobel’s own Rick Soedler on acoustic guitar
- Marshmallows and toasting sticks provided
- Glowsticks and other light-up items for sale
Boscobel’s Family Bonfire Night will take place on Friday, Nov. 2, 6 – 9 p.m. (with a rain date of Saturday, Nov. 3, same time). Limited seating around the bonfire will be provided; feel free to bring your own chairs. Admission is $12 for adults, and children 10 and under are free. Friends of Boscobel members receive a 10 percent discount. Advance ticket purchase preferred: stop by, call 845-265-3638 or visit Boscobel.org.